Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I also updated them with info since I am a Coca-Cola Semifinalist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i did :slight_smile:

omg slay!! congrats :heart_eyes:

i updated them cause i’m a silver knight nominee :eyes:

I did send in a resume. Only way to actually show off my activities lol.

As for an update, I considered it because I did win a couple leadership awards and added some bulk to existing ECs, but I figured I’d just save it for my potential LOCI since it’s nothing groundbreaking.

I did

I did submit a resume! I’m applying as an English major with a 1520 SAT from a Catholic high school. Not really sure what to expect but hoping for the best for everyone :slight_smile:

yeah you definitely have a good chance, they love kids from catholic high schools, especially if they’re jesuit schools. your score is also really good! i wish you look

What’s up guys! New to the thread, but just read through it all. I’m on the same page as you all, awaiting that Georgetown decision that’s hopefully coming soon! Wishing you all luck and let’s all keep eachother updated!

2 Likes

If anyone wants something else to keep an eye on that might indicate that decisions are coming soon, I found this webpage and have been checking it every so often to see if they’ve updated it for EA this year.

1 Like

gosh this is going to give me even more anxiety.

hey y’all, does anyone have any updates to when decisions are coming out? i expect they’ll come out early like they did last year.

idk but last year they came out sunday night which is like tomorrow EEEEK

1 Like

Yeah I’m really hoping it’s tomorrow lol. I can’t stand this wait.

1 Like

no me too, i’m so anxious

is anyone able to login to the admitted students portal?

the link is: Welcome Future Hoyas! - Georgetown University

Mine said “access denied” :confused:

same but the thing is its for the class of 2025, so dont worry about it

yeah same, i just wanted to see if it would work for anyone lol

ugh I just want to know already