Good indication of enrollment?

<p>So I'm currently wait listed, and I am pretty sure I'm going somewhere else and hitting Geneseo up on their spring admit offer should I not be admitted for the fall.</p>

<p>But I'm looking for your opinion.</p>

<p>Do you think that the membership in the Geneseo Class of 2013 Facebook page is somewhat accurate with the amount of deposits they have received??</p>

<p>It seems that the majority of high school students are well versed with Facebook, so if they have already decided on Geneseo, then they would be a member of that group.</p>

<p>Now, I know some kids probably have not joined, and there will be more people joining as May 1st nears.</p>

<p>As of right now, there are only about 350 members with an ideal freshman class of 900.</p>

<p>thats probably not the best indication. first of all, i'm in that group, and i'm not even definitely going to geneseo. second, not every high schooler uses facebook. while some may be on a social networking site, many prefer myspace over facebook (i know in my school its like half and half and quite a few don't even use them). and third, even if there are a lot of people that use facebook, they might not have joined that group for a number of reasons. so i wouldn't really go by that...i would contact geneseo and see what they have to say about this year's numbers.</p>

<p>^ Yup, a friend of mine who is decided on Colgate is a part of that group. :P</p>

<p>Also i'm almost 100% sure about Geneseo but still haven't joined it.</p>