Good place for breakfast in Tuscaloosa?

<p>Visiting Junior next weekend. </p>

<p>If anybody says IHOP, I’ll have them hunted down and killed.</p>

<p>rama jama</p>

<p>city cafe</p>

<p>Thanks, but I’m not sure I could eat anyplace called “rama jama.”</p>

<p>Next weekend as in tomorrow or the following sorority madness?</p>

<p>Waysider…yummy!!!</p>

<p>Rama Jama just for the experience alone. The food was really good we were pleasantly surprised.</p>

<p>City cafe in northport.</p>

<p>slippy…rama jama’s has huge great breakfasts but I will warn you every inch is COVERED with Tide paraphernalia. Might hurt your appetite :)…</p>

<p>next weekend as in a week from tomorrow
is there some sort of sorority madness going on? I don’t keep up.</p>

<p>Wife and son love Thai food and we’ll be dining at Surin on Saturday night.</p>

<p>Son and I ate at Rama Jama and thoroughly enjoyed it.</p>

<p>2013 Spring Panhellenic Preview Day - Feb. 23, 2013</p>

<p>[2013</a> Spring Panhellenic Preview Day - Feb. 23, 2013](<a href=“THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA PANHELLENIC ASSOCIATION”>THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA PANHELLENIC ASSOCIATION)</p>

<p>Rama Jama’s, in a defiant purple & gold LSU football jersey. You won’t be the first, I promise. :)</p>

<p>Rama Jama and a few other places are not open on Sunday. Check for hours. </p>

<p>Surin for Thai is fine, but across the street is Ruan Thai which in some ways is better.</p>

<p>The BEST place for breakfast is the new Another Broken Egg Cafe on the River. You might not see it at first, it’s on the bottom floor of the newly built condo complex. Once you know that, it’s easier to spot. Their various Egg Benedicts are amazing…especially the one with crabmeat…I think it’s called Benedict Oscar or Oscar Benedict or something…it has Oscar in the name.</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.anotherbrokenegg.com/tuscaloosa_al[/url]”>http://www.anotherbrokenegg.com/tuscaloosa_al&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Tip for Slippy…if you go to the 9am Mass at St. Francis…avoid the back left side. That’s where you know who sits.</p>

<p>wait wait wait… not open on Sunday???</p>

<p>(((sigh))) Only in Alabama.</p>

<p>City Cafe is not open on weekends.</p>

<p>Some places aren’t open on Sunday. Another Broken Egg Cafe is open on Sunday as well as a few other places.</p>

<p>I’m just kidding, you people. I grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana, where NOTHING was open on Sunday.</p>

<p>Y’all have a nice weekend.</p>

<p>Slippy, come join all the CC moms and daughters on Friday or Saturday night for the social :slight_smile: TXArchitect is the organizer. </p>

<p>LOL! On the closed Sundays. I remember the Texas Blue Laws when nothing was open on Sundays except the grocery stores. No lie, you could not buy panty hose on Sundays. So if your hose got a run in them while getting ready for church you could not stop and buy some. This was of course back when all ladies and girls wore hose. The grocery stores would have the “forbidden items” blocked off on Sundays back then.</p>

<p>Fingers crossed Slippy doesn’t get a run in his hose.</p>

<p>slippy never gets a run in his hose. But I do know how to get his knickers in a twist: [T.J</a>. Yeldon Touchdown vs LSU - YouTube](<a href=“T.J. Yeldon Touchdown vs LSU - YouTube”>T.J. Yeldon Touchdown vs LSU - YouTube)</p>

<p>;)</p>