Got a C in senior year = Should I be worried?

<p>So hey, I am an admitted student to Class of 2016. Yesterday I just found out I got a C+ on BC Cal last quarter. Is the school gonna revoke my admission because of that? </p>

<p>I'm positive that my GPA will still be 4 point something by the end of the year, and I think I am able to get a 4 or beyond on the AP test. So, I don't know. My parents were so upset about that C+. </p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Many previous posters on the same question (look back thru the older threads) have stated that you would have to fail a couple of classes to get your admission decision rescinded. A C+ isn’t going to change anything. Hopefully your parents will chill.</p>

<p>UW will get your final transcript, only the final grade for courses will be on it. Try to improve- no slacking off this spring. One C won’t hurt you, but you should learn as much as you can, especially to do well and get AP credits from UW.</p>

<p>There are many, many students getting accepted at UW with a few Cs on the transcript. It’s not exactly Harvard. You’ll be fine.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone. Seniorities is definitely not easy to deal with</p>

<p>Hang in there. There will always be times you have to do the work even if your heart is no longer in it.</p>