GOT A D IN senior year, will i be revoked??

<p>I got a B in first semester in AP US GOV, but a D in 2nd semester in AP GOV, will end up with C for final grade, will my application be revoked! really worried about it, thx for helping!</p>

<p>I addition to that, i have eight courses, for other courses, i will all get a final grade higher than B, and in my four AP classes, i got 1 A, 2B, and a C for AP GOV, is there any possibilities that my application will be rescind!</p>

<p>Don’t worry. There’s nothing you can change now. One slip up won’t hurt you. You learned something about yourself this semester- use that knowledge in college. You learned it is possible to do poorly and you should figure out the details of how it happened so it doesn’t happen to you in college. Better to have this happen in HS, by this time next year it will be ancient history.</p>

<p>Here’s the thing. They don’t make you send you second semester grades unless you’re borderline. If you’re not then don’t worry.</p>

<p>I am in the same position. Won’t it show up on our final transcript we send to madison?</p>

<p>Yes, it will be on the transcript. One lousy grade won’t hurt you but many will.</p>

<p>Everyone is required to send a final transcript (by mid-June) to secure their admission, and as pointed out, all grades will be available for review.</p>