Now that I've been admitted...

<p>Do I need to send UW my grades for senior year so far? Kinda hoping I don't have to because I kind of have been slacking off (a couple of Cs) but they're AP classes so it's not that irresponsible and lazy.</p>

<p>Ok, so you need to continue a high GPA, because your acceptance will get rescinded</p>

<p>Ok but do I need to send them my transcripts for the first semester or not?</p>

<p>I think you have to send your final transcript to your school at the end of the school year. But on your getting a few C’s, You’re not going to get your admissions revoked from a school just because of a few C’s in an AP class. Getting your admission revoked is for kids who are absolutely doing nothing and recieving D’s and F’s in many of their classes.</p>

<p>Very few get revoked. More get a warning letter.</p>

<p>You’d probably only get rescinded if you were to fail a class or get a bunch of D’s or something. You might get a warning letter for some C’s, but I honestly doubt it. My GPA did drop somewhat significantly after I was accepted, but they never said anything to me. I don’t remember if I had to send them my grades or not. I feel like I didn’t have to.</p>

<p>Your final transcript will be required this spring. They will need verification of your senior year. Somehow UW will ask, you may okay it and your HS will send your final transcript (son took care of things back then so I wouldn’t know exactly). For now, unless requested or your admission status is pending and you want them to see your first semester grades, do nothing. However- get better grades next semester.</p>