Got in SB... waitin 4 appeals UCD+UCI, BUT

<p>The thing is, the SIR deadline is May 1st and the appeals information from UCD and UCI should be posted around the SIR deadline although not guaranteed before that date.</p>

<p>If I submit my SIR to UCSB and I actually get my appeals through to UCD or UCI, what do I do then? Am I screwed?</p>

<p>Also, I’m interested in the “special interest” housing at UCSB and I’m afraid if I submit my SIR near the deadline, all the spaces would be taken up (only 50 spaces available)… Is the housing first come first serve BEFORE SIR deadline or does it start after.</p>

<p>Thanks for any help it is much appreciated.</p>

<p>If you sumbit your SIR to UCSB and get accepted at UCI or UCD (and choose to go there instead) you'll just be out the 100 bucks you paid to guarantee your spot at UCSB.</p>

<p>Oh is that all? If so, then that is no problem whatsoever.</p>

<p>u need to appeal 2 schools? get over it you didnt get in not trying to be a jackass but what is your reason to appeal</p>

<p>no housing is NOT first come first serve so no worries... and if you decide not to go to UCSB than you just go back onto the site and click a link that is like change of plans or something like that but you do lose the hundred bucks</p>

<p>Get over it? We are talking about one's future and you manage to muster up "get over it". I mean, I don't know about you, but college is a pretty serious ordeal, so might as well not have any regrets once September rolls around.</p>