GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

Hear me out. I couldn’t login either because I didn’t know my PIN but if this will be your first time logging into your GWeb your PIN should be in the MM/DD/YY format of your birthday. Like, say you were born today then your PIN would be 121420.

2 Likes

probably! in past years its been anytime in between the 14th & the 20th but usually earlier in the week so i think any day now

1 Like

I tried that and my pin has expired. So it’s making me change it—very weird! Thank you for the help and I’ll keep you updated!

oh no :’( I hope you work it out it!

is anyone up for a discord server?? like the class of '24 has one … is anyone willing to join if a make a '25 server?

1 Like

ya sure

It works! Thank you so much for the help! :slight_smile:

eee that’s great!

No decision today :confused: (didn’t really expect it just hoped). However, my aid portal now has 2021-2022 on it just with no information

3 Likes

I spoke to my college counselor; he thinks decisions will come out Friday or next Monday… but Idk so I guess we’ll have to wait and see :frowning:

oh, i was really hoping it would be on wednesday :frowning:

if you look at previous years they almost always do it this week so i’m thinking it might be in the next few days!

argggg

My financial aid portal says that my documents were ready for review 3 days ago so considering that they were looking over financial aid literally 3 days ago tells me they are not prepared so I guess late this week makes sense

Yeah, I agree. The fact that they are telling applicants about missing financial aid documents now is absolutely crazy!

1 Like

I swear it better be this week or I’m going to burst a blood vessel. What do you guys think about LeBlanc saying that it is unlikely to return to campus in the fall? I’m sure he just misspoke and will retract that statement but it is still very concerning.

It seems like something he will regret saying very quickly. It’s also kind of an odd statement to make considering how the vaccines are looking right now and how incredibly early it is. He still has 9 months to make that kind of decision and I am not very worried about it right now because I think things will change. (He is also getting a lot of pressure from current students so that. might help)

2 Likes

I need to know a date. The financial aid thing showed up for me yesterday and I submitted the two missing documents so hopefully it’s processed soon and doesn’t impact my decision

1 Like

Literally same here! I had one document missing so I called the financial aid office and the lady was so nice–she told me to upload them on IDOC. However, I found out that you can also upload any missing documents on GWeb. I did both and I think you should too in order to ensure that it’s received either way; maybe one could be processed faster than the other. I really hope it does not affect our decisions. :crossed_fingers:

hopefully the financial aid won’t effect our decisions, because we are applying ed, it doesn’t matter what it costs because we have to go no matter what.

1 Like