mine was updated just now, what does that mean

what location is it in

my slate also just moved to decided

in what way?

1 Like

Ur not making sense tbh

I doubt it means everything if everyoneā€™s moved

2 Likes

Because the acceptance rate is so low! You think everyone on here whom just had their Slate moved is accepted? The probability of that is so low!

1 Like

slate doesnt mean anything tho, it doesnt matter if its decided or not. It can be decided and accepted/rejected

1 Like

Because the acceptance rate is so low! You think everyone on here whom just had their Slate moved is accepted? The probability of that is so low! Does that make more sense to you?

so do we think slate move times are correlated with like geographic location? like why do we think they move at these times in groups

Exactly - everyone here thinks the movement means something, however if everyone thinks that due to it just moving now - and a lot of ppl have movement within the last few hour means something beyond it moved is reading too much into it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it means much in regards to the actual decision. Maybe decisions are being uploaded to the portal?

3 Likes

bruh having slate moved to decided means nothing. decisions are coming out in like 1-2 hours, obviously slate is going to move to decided because the AOā€™s finished making decisions on everyone duh. it doesnā€™t mean accepted, WL, or rejected, it justmeans thereā€™s been a decision, which is obvious thereā€™d be a decision put in because the results are coming out in like a few hours

2 Likes

weā€™ll see soon enough

Weā€™ve reached the final stretch. Good luck to all.

6 Likes

slateā€™s ā€œdecidedā€ status doesnā€™t indicate anything abt acceptance or rejectance or whateverā€¦it just means thereā€™s been a decision made. all my other schools (whether i was accepted, WL, or denied) show decided after decisions were released/abt to release

1 Like

Not mine. I have 6 schools that Iā€™ve been admitted to and rejected from in the complete section. You never know, Iā€™m just using my last bit of hope lol. 37 minsā€¦

2 Likes

is it under the actual decided column or when u click on it, the circle is just decided and its still under the complete tab

3 Likes

5 minutes, good luck guys

6 Likes