Haven't received Purdue decision letter

Today is April 5th and I still haven’t received my final decision from Purdue admission office. Does it mean my chance to admit is low or something bad? I am really nervous and worried as much as my desire to study there. My sat scores are 800 in math, 410 in reading, 600 in writing and 780 in sat physics. And also 85 in TOEFL.

and also is there any possible ways to get my decision early?

Call them. Email them. Find out when you should expect to hear. It’s got to be soon because reply-to date is May 1

Thats odd. I wouldn’t say your chances are low because even if you’re rejected they’d still at least tell you. Call them and ask what’s up.

Tomorrow is April 6th. It’s a Monday. It’s a business day. They are open for business.

Life is full of people who make clerical errors. You might be the victim of one.

It astounds me, but in our technology centered world, people are just less careful than they might have once been.

Use your actual telephone and call them (not text, not email), make sure you reach a live human who will give you their undivided attention and you will likely get an answer.