HELP: Rescindment?

<p>I was wondering what I should do with all of these problems that I’ve yet to report. I’m horrified of getting my admissions rescinded.</p>

<p>I dropped AP Physics (W for both semesters) - Senior Year </p>

<p>*currently taking four AP’s + Jazz Band instead of five AP’s + Jazz Band</p>

<p>I misreported one semester grade (put down A instead of B in AP Bio) - Junior Year</p>

<p>I switched from advanced honors precalc to advanced precalc, but designated both semesters as advanced honors (honors is a weighted course) - Junior Year</p>

<p>I dropped AP Chemistry (B first semester, W second semester) - Junior Year </p>

<p>*I took honors chemistry as a sophomore and found that taking both AP Bio & AP Chem was too much during junior year, especially as a new student at a much more competitive school</p>

<p>Again, I have not notified the UC system about any of these changes</p>

<p>ouch, that's certainly a handful.
I think the most harmful one is your misreporting of AP Bio.
If you dropped AP Chem Junior year, did you report it? If not, why didn't you?
Dropping AP Physics may not be that big a deal.
Also, you should have put down just "advanced precalc" if you dropped from honors.</p>

<p>These mistakes should have been reported to the UCs a long time ago, unless you just foudn out. I would report them ASAP and hope for the best. Good luck.</p>

<p>Did your omissions just come to you? Every one of these errors is bad. Reporting an A instead of the B you earned is hard to explain as an error, especially with all your other omissions. Did you think it did not matter?</p>

<p>I legitimately wasn't aware that I misreported the grade and the math class until yesterday, when I was looking back at my uc app</p>

<p>As far as dropping classes goes, I didn't think it was vital to report them if they weren't part of/exceeded your prereq's. Now I see that that was probably the most ridiculous assumption I could have ever made.</p>

<p>Those omissions, especially those that happened in junior year, are huge. You NEED to report these errors ASAP, you have no other choice as you'll have to send out an official transcript anyways in the future.</p>

<p>The OP is a posterchild for the how the self-reporting system the UCs use can be abused. The OP has by his mistakes exaggerated his GPA by at least 4.0 GPA (total) points and probably more. Assuming 20 "A-G" courses, his average UC GPA has been boosted by at least 0.25. This is HUGE!!!!!!!</p>

<p>Besides this, you have non-reporting of outright withdrawal in junior year as wellas senior year -- which together, reflects very poorly on the OP.</p>

<p>How UCLA, UCB or UCSD handle this case will be a strong indication of how much they value integrity. Should they allow OP to enroll, itwill be open the flood doors to massive chaeting next year.</p>

<p>Thank you for making me feel more at ease, brassring. By the way, I'm a girl. I sent my counselor an email. Hopefully, both of us can work on a way to resolve the dilemma. It's wreaking absolute havoc on my brain.</p>

<p>Are you by chance a fan of FSF? If so, Gleason or Carrabba?</p>

<p>I would say you're literally "screwed."</p>

<p>Hahaha, some of their songs are pretty sweet. My username is actually in reference to the Explosions in the Sky song :)</p>

<p>Bwahaha, I can't believe I missed that. Do you like Godspeed you black emperor?</p>

<p>yeah! nice, it's rare finding people who've heard of them. props, props</p>

<p>One mistake could happen, so let's forget about it!
Two mistakes, be careful, you have to start to pay attention now.
Three mistakes, you are not paying attention!
Four mistakes, questions about your honesty and integrity are legitimate questions.
Five mistakes; my advices, cheating is always bad!
Six mistakes, lost for words...</p>