Help T-town to become TEA-Town.... :)

<p>like the page and then locate Tuscaloosa and vote!</p>

<p>[McAlister’s</a> Deli Tea Freaks - Tea Town USA | Facebook](<a href=“http://www.facebook.com/TeaFreaks?sk=app_217212581634900]McAlister’s”>http://www.facebook.com/TeaFreaks?sk=app_217212581634900)</p>

<p>Help the City of Tuscaloosa win a $15,000 grant towards tornado recovery by voting for Tuscaloosa in the McAlister’s Deli Tea Town USA contest. Click on the link and search Tuscaloosa to vote. **You can vote once a day, every day until July 28th. **You can also vote by checking in from either McAlister’s Deli location in Tuscaloosa. Get out there and vote!!</p>

<p>Damn, I opened this thinking I was going to see that a Tea Party movement had formed in Tuscaloosa to return the campus back to it’s conservative roots and help kick the libs out of office :-)</p>

<p>But I will vote in that contest. Tuscaloosa can use all the relief money it can get.</p>

<p>Be sure to vote everyday!!!</p>

<p>LOL…to your other point…However, I’m glad that Bama is more “middle of the road”. I think it’s good for a school to be a place where people who hold various views are comfortable.</p>

<p>I have no problem with “middle of the road”.</p>

<p>NJersey, </p>

<p>But which Tea Party, the Sarah Palin/Bachman/Cain Tea Party or the original, Ron Paul Tea Party?</p>

<p>Whichever one that upsets the talking heads on CNN & MSNBC more. My goal in life is to see Keith Olberman’s head explode from liberal rage. I’m guessing that’s the Palin/Bachman/Cain Tea Party :-)</p>

<p>But to get back on topic. Click on the above link and VOTE for Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>The Ron Paul Tea Party sounds better.</p>

<p>Not to interrupt the politics discussion…;)</p>

<p>but the contest was posted in the biggest Facebook group for incoming freshmen, which has over 1,200 members, so hopefully that will help get a few more votes!</p>

<p>Yeah Joplin has 10x the votes, but they kinda need it too. So I wouldn’t feel bad if they won.</p>

<p>There was a Tea Party rally a while back…</p>