Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2018-2019

12/20/18 I got an e-mail with award amount and thank you letter submission instructions. I submitted the letter on 12/21/18. havent got the award yet or an email from wells fargo, but I did contact HSF and they said it could take 6-7 business days to get an email from wells. Im going to email them tomorrow .

I submitted a thank you letter. Have you received your email from wells fargo yet ?

Hey! I received the email from Wells Fargo about accessing the link via HSF, but I can’t find it on the HSF website. Sent HSF a message, waiting for their response to see how I can access the link

Found the link on google. https://www.wellsfargo.com/disbursementservices/HSF/signin
Click “First Time User” if this is your first time receiving the award

I also received the email about linking Wells Fargo. Hopefully they deposit soon!

Same!

@LatinxCan Did you get an email saying you were taken off the waitlist? I have a direct deposit link on my profile but I I am not sure if they are giving me a chance since I did not get an email.

I just got the Wells Fargo direct deposit link. Doesn’t that imply that we’re receiving a scholarship, though?

I really hope so, does anybody who is waitlisted also has the link shown?

@Danilo100 I was also waitlisted but the link is showing as well. I didn’t receive an email about being taken off the waitlist

I am so confused, I haven’t received any emails from HSF since October. They said I was waitlisted and I submitted all the documents they needed but still haven’t been told anything
 The link to the wellsfargo direct deposit is showing up on my account but I can’t even log into it. :-<

I am experiencing the same, @UNCH2016 . From my perspective, there is no point in enabling a direct deposit link if there will not be funds to deposit. That is why I think those of us who have that link might have gotten something. However, it is much better to wait for an official response from HSF themselves. They are busy trying to get as many of us off the waitlist.

I also got the Wells Fargo link. I proceeded to activate the direct deposit account with Wells Fargo, but then the page kept saying that it could not find my user I’d or email. So I called Wells Fargo, and they told me I’m not coming up in hsf’s scholarhip disbursement system. So I don’t know if I’m not getting a scholarship or I am getting one but hsf just hasn’t put me in their disbursement system yet, hence the no email

I called HSF this morning and they said that everyone who applied will get the Wells Fargo link, but only those selected will receive access to open a Wells Fargo direct deposit account (hence, explaining why our User ID/email is being denied in Wells Fargo link). They said that everyone will recieve an update of their status by late January/early February as to whether or not they are chosen from the waitlist to recieve an award for the 2018-2019 scholarship cycle. I’m praying for the best for everyone???

Thanks @collegebound1119 and @LatinxCan. It seems like they keep pushing the notification date further and further out
 It’s crazy because it seems like I applied almost an entire year ago now and I still don’t know if I will be selected or not. Just keep praying and hoping! Good luck everyone! Let me know if you hear anything from HSF, because I certainly haven’t
 I would rather just rip the band-aid off now so that I can just know and get it off my mind at this point

btw, y’all think there is any point in applying for the current scholarship that just opened for 2019-2020? :-?

Guys I also am on the wait-list and have not received any e-mail since October and i also have the link for wells fargo.
I will tell you that you should apply for next year’s scholarship because I was selected from the wait-list last year, but this year I have not gotten anything yet, so just because you got one last year it doesn’t mean you will receive and vice versa, thus you should apply. I am still hopeful for this year’s, I had lost all hope last year by the time I got it, so let’s keep hopeful

Has anybody received their deposit yet? I got my award amount December 20th and the link I believe January 2nd but no deposit yet.

no deposit yet, but should be coming soon.

I got off the waiting list on December 20 and got my deposit link on January 3 from Wells Fargo super happy and grateful as this is my first scholarship I received afther applying to so many

Does anyone know when the disbursements will be made?