Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2018-2019

Where are you guys seeing the pending? I was originally selected and told I would get $3,500 but have not gotten an email and my disbursement history says “we don’t have a disbursement history to display for you at this time. Please check back after a disbursement has been made to your account.” Really need my disbursement to come in soon

I’m in the same boat as you. Haven’t gotten anything yet, nor an email about it.

Hi
I was originally selected and have not received any monies. So I called well fargos and they said I was in the second round to receive money and would be receiving it in the next two weeks. Just wanted to share that.

Still haven’t received notification if I was taken off the waitlist or not. I would like to know my application status soon because I’m tired of waiting

What number did you call Wells Fargo ?

It was a number that was listed in the email that hsf sent about making the direct deposit account

@Star6002 I also haven’t heard back about whether I am off the waitlist. Seems like they are just really backed up this year since so many people haven’t even gotten their funds yet.

has ANYONE gotten their funds yet??? It is mid February. I’ve yet be told anything. An explanation would at the least be nice.

Turns out I was rejected a couple weeks ago; the email went to spam. Oh well.

“We are writing today because you are currently waitlisted for the 2018-2019 HSF Scholarship. The HSF Scholarship team will finalize the verification of all your documents in the near future, but we want to remind you that you are eligible to apply for the 2019-2020 HSF Scholarship.” I got this in an email on Jan. 30 (it also went to spam) and I haven’t heard since!

I emailed them yesterday and they responded with “Thank you for your inquiry. We sent an email with updated scholar status information on 1/30/2019. Please check your spam and junk folder for this notification.” This means I am still waitlisted and they gave no information as to when the next update will be. This is very frustrating.

Lol we’re all going to get our money after the school years ends

I didn’t get an email on January 30th and I emailed them and haven’t gotten anything back ? and I have literally nothing in my spam

I don’t get it

update: still no money they sent me this yesteday when I asked when my funds will come in

Hello,

Please expect a disbursement in mid to late February. HSF disburses scholarship awards in batches and your award is in batch two. You will receive an email from Wells Fargo when the disbursement is initiated and it will take 2-3 days for the funds to appear in your account after that email.

The HSF Team is working hard to disburse your funds to you as soon as possible. We did encounter some technical difficulties that caused a delay in disbursements. We thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
The HSF Scholarships Team

I got a similar message today. I wish they would have told us they were having difficulties at first. I’ve been expecting a disbursement everyday since mid January.

I got this message on 2/11/19

"Hello,

Scholarship awards are disbursed in batches, the first batch is set to go out early next week. According to our records, your award will be disbursed with the second batch of awards that will be going out within the next two-three weeks.

Once your award is sent to Wells Fargo for distribution, Wells Fargo will notify you via email that the deposit has been initiated. Usually the award is available in your bank account within 2-3 business days, depending on your bank.

We are working on disbursing all awards as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

The HSF Team

i got the same email. what are you going to do if march comes and still no money ??

I’ve got rent due, bills to pay. Guess I’m not going to pay all that on time. Heh.

How can I contact hsf? I’ve emailed them several times and I’ve gotten no response about my admission decision. I want them to answer me. Is there a numbe or email I can expect a response from?

(877) 473-4636 Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Phone

I got that response from them yesterday. But yeah, I’m still not sure if they’re pulling through it.