Honors Housing Deposit for NMFs

<p>Correct, you register for the classes you need to take and then change them later once you get your AP scores. You can change your schedule as much as you desire. Oftentimes, the courses I end up taking are not the ones for which I originally registered.</p>

<p>Bamagirl11, we had June 1 bamabound, didn’t register for English, but registered for Biology. Son wound up getting credit for Bio, but not English, so he was able to make the change with no problem after his AP scores came in.</p>

<p>The Calc I teacher was Paul Allen. Great prof. Son has Jon Corson right now, who his neighbor had and recommended, and is doing so far so good, though many are struggling. I believe Evans was another rec, but he wasn’t teaching Calc II, so son went with Corson, per his neighbor’s rec.</p>

<p>Good luck to all!</p>

<p>My kids liked Evans, Gleason, Trace, Hadji, and a few others…</p>

<p>Dr. Hadji is a really good prof, but gives very hard tests. he does grade on a curve, though. He’s a bit of a character though…foreign…and has some ways that aren’t the “american way” of teaching. When a student answers a question incorrectly, he’ll say (with an accent), “I’ll give you a minute to realize how wrong you are.” OMG…LOL</p>