Houndstooth Cookies..proceeds to go for relief

<p>Awesome! Sounds like Kelli obtained some cookie traffic from CC. Super cool!</p>

<p>I am sending a basket to my oldest DD who is a production coordinator in NYC for CBS. They just started production on a new show for CBS’s fall lineup called “a Gifted Man”, starring Patrick Wilson. I am hoping that Kelli will get a little PR this way. Film people in NYC are very interested in unusual food items. When DD was filming “Confessions of a Shopaholic” they flew the whole production crew to Lamberts in Ozark, Mo. to see them throw rolls at people. They found it totally entertaining to say the least (they also loved the fried okra on paper towels and the stewed tomatoes). Anyway am anxious to hear how they like them :)…told her a surprise is coming and she has to “share” :).</p>

<p>Being from Southeast Missouri, I love Lambert’s!! We always went to the one in Sikeston, MO. </p>

<p>FYI, fried okra (or as my grandmother would say “okrey”) is one of my favs. </p>

<p>I’ve seen billboards more than 600miles away advertising Lambert’s “Home of the Throlled Roll”. Cracks me up everytime!!</p>

<p>BTW, the daughter is loving her time on campus. She calls daily with an exciting story. It’s going to be difficult for her to return to high school in August ;)</p>

<p>Asaunmom…I TOLD you so…good luck getting her back. My daughter misses T-Town a lot. Boyfriend was down all last weekend doing frat stuff…it was AGONY for her. The time cannot go fast enough :)</p>