UM online acceptance?

<p>I applied to UM and not long ago I received an update that they received my documents. Also, a student tab appeared in MYUM, with academic and financial links under it. Is that some sort of hint toward an acceptance?.......</p>

<p>Appreciate it</p>

<p>same thing happened to me man! And I was accepted a few days later!!! CONGRAAATTSS</p>

<p>Haha congratulations to you. Is that where you are going to go?</p>

<p>I’m not sure. I haven’t visited yet, but looks pretty good online right? haha. Where are you from? What are going to major in?</p>

<p>I’m from Fl still undecided , what about you? What other schools did you get into?</p>

<p>Hey I also have the student tab on my account with academic and financial information. So is this a really good reason to think I’ve been accepted? Also congrats guys!</p>

<p>I really hope it implies an acceptance lol.</p>

<p>GO HURRICANES!</p>

<p>The same Student tab apeared on my son’s MYUM…after it indicated his information was being reviewed by the admisiions comm…</p>

<p>Does anyone that applied not have the Student tab in MYUM?</p>

<p>I have the student tab too…</p>

<p>ya i have the student tab too… and it says my application is under review… do you know when were suppose to hear from them?</p>

<p>Not sure exactly when we hear from them, but I guess the student tab isn’t much of an acceptance sign since so many people have it…</p>