How do I improve my chances of getting into UC without f requirement?

Like I get having a good GPA and test scores but like what else do I need to do?
I have only this summer to do everything I need to and am planning on signing up for volunteer work and some internships, but what would help?
I want to go for an Applied or General Mathematics degree so what can I do to prepare for that and appeal to the school?
I’m a US citizen but I live in Pakistan so i don’t know if that affects my chances or not. My dad is a California resident though, but idk if that changes anything…
Anyway, I got 1400(760 in math and 640 in English) on the SAT the first time and I’m going to give it again in October. I’m also going to give the Math Level 2 SAT in November.
I’m not completely sure how to calculate my GPA using my O’level and A’level grades but I got mostly B’s, A’s and A’s. I did get C’s and D’s though a few times but my O’level final result was 2 A’s and 7 A’s.
Right now I’m in the first year of A’levels and have Maths, Further Maths(which I’ve heard is a double credit but idk what that means), Physics and Chemistry. In my A levels internals I’ve gotten A*'s and A’s for most of the year. I got a B once and a C once, though not at the same time.
Like my grades aren’t bad but I don’t think they’re amazing or anything. I’ve heard that A levels is much harder than high school, so does that make the grades that I’ve gotten look any better?
I’m looking at my options to take a VPA course but honestly I don’t think I can, which is why I’m worried about what to do if I don’t fulfill the requirement…

Which UC do you hope to get into?

It is a bit hard from your post to understand how you have done at which level of school. Some of this might by my lack of understanding of the education system in Pakistan. However, other folks on CC will in most cases have the same lack of understanding. Learning how to present the situation clearly in writing would see to be a valuable skill to work on.

You don’t live in the US so you will need to submit your IGCSEs actual levels and A Level predicted results. A-G requirements don 't apply to you.

@DadTwoGirls My main choice is UC Berkeley, but I’m going to apply to UCSC and UC Davis as well. At my school we follow the British education system, which is O’levels and A’levels. It’s pretty well known compared to Pakistan’s own education system. The minimum requirement for subjects in O’levels is 5 or 6 subjects usually, but I gave 10 subjects. I’m currently taking 4 in my A’levels while the requirement is 3, and my subject combination is (from what I’ve heard) one of the hardest so yeah…

@MYOS1634 I emailed UC and they said it’s required for all freshman applicants. They even said that it’ll reduce my chances of getting in if I don’t fulfill the requirements. If it’s still fine and I have good chances without the requirement, I’d love to focus on other things, but I can’t really do that right now since I’m worried about whether or not I should even apply if I barely have chances of getting in.

Email again stating specifically that you are enrolled in a British-patterned school abroad where you prepared IGCSE’s and are currently preparing A-levels.