How Hard Is This Schedule?

<p>I'm an incoming Junior and I'm going to do the IB Diploma. This is my schedule:</p>

<p>IB English HL
IB Math SL (2nd year)
IB History of the Americas
IB Biology HL
French 3
TOK/Band (TOK for 2 trimesters/Band for 1 trimester)</p>

<p>It would also be great if people provided online resources for the IB classes.</p>

<p>Your schedule seems manageable if essay based subject are your forte. However, you sure as hell are going to have to memorise a lot because of biology and history. </p>

<p>Resources:
Maths: Khan Academy, CampellMitch (youtube)
Biology: click4biology, bioninja
French: quizlet </p>

<p>Buuuuump</p>

<p>Pretty average IB schedule. The most ambitious IB students would take HL Math and HL chemistry and SL physics. IB Biology is almost never seen as rigorous as chem or physics. Most students at my school are required to do an IB foreign language as well. Also, if you want more rigor you should have four HLs.</p>

<p>Its a perfectly good schedule but it could have been made a lot harder if your only goal is to have the course rigor.</p>

<p>@jimmyboy23‌ My IB language (French SL) is for Senior year, and I’m also taking Physics SL along with Biology HL sernior year, too.</p>

<p>Okay that makes more sense. I was wondering where your other IB courses were and assumed your school might be doing something unconventional. The physics SL helps but I still think now that it is slightly above an average level difficulty (from 6/10 to 7/10).</p>