How long for app status to update (transcripts)

<p>Maybe I'm being paranoid but U Miami is one of the only schools I applied to that still doesn't reflect that they have received my high school transcripts. The reason I'm wondering how long it normally takes for them to enter the documents they've received is because my school is pretty crappy in the guidance department and it wouldn't surprise me if they "forgot" to send my transcripts or "lost" my request form or whatnot. Most of the other schools I applied to have it listed as received (including Duke, which obviously has a high volume of documents received) so... anybody know how long it takes for them to update myUM?</p>

<p>They usually update the files as they come in, however they may not have received the documents as you fear.</p>

<p>Suggest calling (305-284-4323) or e-mailing admissions <a href=“mailto:admission@miami.edu”>admission@miami.edu</a> if you are concerned they don’t have your transcript paperwork. Might also be a good time to make contact with the Admissions rep covering your geographic area…Via phone or e-mail, let them know your state/country and ask to speak/correspond with that particular admissions counselor.</p>

<p>Agree with above. There is a person in admissions who is handling your file. I was contacted by mine to make sure I was getting my college assessment and instructor eval processed. </p>

<p>I will say that whenever they received something for my file, myUM was updated that day.</p>