HSF Hispanic Scholarship Fund???

Does anyone know if HSF covers travel costs for scholars to attend one of the HSF scholar celebrations?

Haven’t gotten an email yet :’(

I have a feeling, and if anyone can confirm, that if you’re a graduate student you have less chance of being awarded something :confused: and I’m a second year graduate student (only applied to hsf general scholarship)

But congrats to all who have been awarded! :smiley: hopefully the rest of us will hear something good today!

Dont worry i think i didnt get it either. Im a freshman.

Im a senior and still waiting :(. I was a recipient last year. Hope I get it again.

We will know in a few hours, we’ve waiting the months, and then the ten days, and today is the day. Just hours, keep your heads up high. :slight_smile: We’re all going to get it.

Anyone received word on the general scholarship this morning :-/

I haven’t heard anything :(. Where they just going to notify winners? Or were there going to be rejection emails as well? :((

I havent received anything and im panicking right now.

I’m hoping according to this from their website that we will be notified either way :-/

All applicants who complete the application process will receive notification, via email, once the selection process has been completed. To check the status of your application, please refer to your MyHSF profile. Note: HSF funds may continue to be available for a period of time after the initial notification. Please check your email regularly in case you are selected at a later date.

Nothing here yet :’(

I just emailed them to see if all the notifications for the winners had gone out, hopefully they say they will be sending out more today! :-/

I saw this tweet “We are sending out emails to all applicants over the next week. Stay close to your inbox, you should be receiving something soon.”

The next week!?! Ugh!

This is so dumb already. Why not just set up a specific date and send everyone the email at the same time.

I am so over this. ITS BEEN MONTHS

I hope all this wait leads to us getting something from them other than a rejection email! Why tell us we will know July 10th and then take longer!

Spoke to them…winners were already notified via email today. Monday they are sending out the waitlist and rejections. Congrats to everyone who got their emails today!!!

Hopefully they keep their word. Cause its getting annoying.

They said they will be sending notices to all applicants next week. Maybe if we dont hear something for today, then we should expect a rejection letter next week :frowning:

@BTWarrior I’m guessing so :(. Or maybe get put on waiting list.