I submitted the app!!!! but I screwed up the essay.

<p>Hi there,</p>

<p>I submitted the app last friday but when I rechecked my app, I found out my essay was messed up. I did a wrong one.</p>

<p>Do you guys know how much does the essay weight in the admission process? I mean my essay is not entirely unacceptable. It just doesn't really address the questions but it is a good one, i guess.</p>

<p>Thank you.
SO NERVOUS I LOVE WISCONSIN.</p>

<p>by the way I'm out of state.</p>

<p>Well there really is no specific topic for the Wisconsin essay so I wouldn't worry about no addressing the question.</p>

<p>thank god!! OMG I'm so nervous!</p>

<p>Call the admissions office and tell them you like to submit a revised application. Wisconsin doesn't use rolling admission so it is highly unlikely they will review your application anytime soon.</p>

<p>Wisconsin is rolling admissions....</p>

<p>Shame on me being an alum. :) As uwball correctly pointed out, Wisconsin uses rolling admission. </p>

<p>I just spoke with my admission office contact. She said a student may e-mail the updated statement along with personal identified information to <a href="mailto:onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu">onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu</a> after his/her application was submited online.</p>

<p>Thank you so much guys. You guys are so helpful and I appreciate all your help. Hopefully I can get in and meet you. hehe :)</p>