Please be honest about my chances!

<p>-Female
-MN resident
-White
-29 ACT (took 3 times, increased every time)
-3.8 gpa (not including any APs yet..), increasing grade trend
-4 honors, 2 APs, mostly senior year (which is why that gpa is unweighted still)
-Varsity CC and track throughout high school
-Fair amount of clubs, etc.</p>

<p>It's been exactly 3 months since they recieved everything, and 2 months since my app went into review. I can't take it much longer! HONESTLY, do you think I will get accepted initially, postponed at first, or denied :( !!???</p>

<p>I know that UW reciprocates with in-state tuition for MN residents and vice versa but do they also evaluate your application the same as a WI resident, or is it only for tuition purposes?</p>

<p>I’d like to know the answer to that question as well! Hopefully that’s the way it works.</p>

<p>They are releasing letters next week from the nov 1 deadline.
Honestly, you’ll be fine.</p>

<p>I also forgot to mention, my class rank is lower than their average, 76th percentile. </p>

<p>I just called and she didn’t know for sure whether or not MN apps are reviewed as in-state, but she assumed they would be looked at as out of state applications.</p>

<p>That’s identical to what I applied with and I got in. That was a couple years ago. But seriously, identical stats. Same ACT, GPA and roughly same extra curricular, from Minnesota, same percentile. I felt I wrote a pretty good essay.</p>

<p>Obviously it’s not the same year to year or person to person with the same stats, but I got in with those stats. Male obviously. But I hope this just gives you a little insight/hope/ease nerves.</p>

<p>How do you know letters are being released next week for people who applied before november 1st? To futurepresident</p>