<p>Are you in state or out of state?
What were your stats?
When did you submit your application?</p>

<p>Anybody else hear already?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I'm out of state; I live in Atlanta, GA
I am in the top 6% of my class, have a 93.465 (out of 100) GPA
ACT: 29
SAT: 1980 (710 verbal, 610 math, 660 writing)
But I only sent my ACT
Also in the IB program
I submitted my application a little past Labor Day I think. My letter is dated September 20th if that helps.</p>

<p>I'm just got my acceptance letter today. I wasn't expecting it at all because I only sent my app in on 23rd and it's supposed to be 4-6 weeks. It's not that I was sure I was going to be admitted (who ever is?), but I was at least reasonably confident.<br>
4.0 GPA
Good essay
I'm wondering why I got my acceptance letter back so quickly. Was this the case with anyone else? Obviously I'm pleasantly surprised. On to East Coast apps I go...</p>

<p>For those who were accepted: did your online application status get updated to "accepted' or did you just hear through the mail?</p>

<p>I got a my letter in the mail.</p>

<p>will a 23 on the ACT get you in at UWM?</p>

<p>What did you online status say before you got your letter?</p>

<p>1) Wisconsin's average ACT score for this year was 27.5, so you might want to re-take it, but ya never know...</p>

<p>2) I never checked my online status, I just got a letter.</p>

<p>A 23? Good luck. UW-Madison is the most selective college in the state. You better kick butt on your GPA and essay.</p>

<p>Thanks to all the help and advice I got here ,my son got accepted to Wisconsin.We thought it might be tough, but with a decent GPA and a very nice recommendation from his boss, he got a his letter in the mail.Now the even harder part,we have to figure out how to pay for it. Thanks again.</p>

<p>My online status has said 'This application is: Initiated" ..... does anyone else say something different?</p>

<p>initiated means that they dont have all of your documents in, when they are in, status will change to complete</p>

<p>I found out online today! yes!!!</p>

<p>I got my letter today. It came pretty damn fast with me sending it about 3 weeks ago. Now I have to wait for UIUC and then I will decided between these 2 most likely.</p>

<p>will an 1850 SAT score get me in if I'm an international?</p>

<p>how about a 1670 ( 540 CR 720 MA 410 WR ) for international?</p>

<p>Probably not without a near perfect gpa.</p>

<p>u mean for which one?</p>