I was offered waitlisted by Purdue. What are my chances?

Purdue is one of my match schools and is also the first school I sent my application to. I was quite confident about my chances of acceptance until I received their letter.
I am an international student (I know my grades ain’t that great as many of my friends who just have 1550 SAT and 4.7 GPA) and have been studying in an American Catholic High School for four years.
I also applied for the Honors program and scholarship.

Here’s my stat:
SAT 1400
GPA 3.79 (uw); 4.219 (weighted)
TOEFL 93 (I know it’s not very high since it’s from 2 years ago)
(I am not a test person, I know?)

EC: (didn’t attend sports because of physical conditions, but was highly participated in clubs)

President of (and founder of some)
Debate Club; Culinary Club; Philosophy and Psychology Club; Calligraphy Club\

Member of:
Student Council, International Club (was an officer before), Science Club, Art Club, Drama Club, etc.

Co-Captain of Relay for Life (representing my high school)

Awards:
Excellence in Art; Excellence in Debate; National Honor Society; National Science Society; National Society of High School Scholars; Scholastic Art Award Silver Key, etc.

I just got rejected from my ed2 school (which is in my expectation since it’s a really selective school) and got waitlisted from Purdue. Although I have safety schools and was accepted to two of them, receiving rejections still makes me panic.

What should I do? What are the chances for me to get accepted?

Purdue over enrolled last year. Not sure if they made less offers this year or if they will be in the same situation again. There really is no telling.

Glad you already have some acceptances and good luck!