I'd like some insight please

<p>What do you think my chances are?</p>

<p>Gender/Ethnicity: Asian (Indian), Male
School Type: Competitive Public School, 240 students (Blue Ribbon School)
Prospective Major: Sports Administration, Business</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 86.2 (We have block scheduling and all of our classes are Honors)
Unweighted GPA: Not sure (but again all classes are honors)</p>

<p>Standardized Tests:</p>

<p>SAT Critical Reading: 660
SAT Math: 710
SAT Writing: 610
SAT Composite: 1980</p>

<p>Course load: All classes are Honors</p>

<p>Awards: Student Athlete Award (9th and 10th grade), Presidential Fitness Award (All Four Years)</p>

<p>Work:
-From 10-11th grade about 20 hours a week only during summer</p>

<p>Volunteering:
-Volunteered at Hospital (approx 30-40 hours)</p>

<p>Activities:
-Football - 9th and 10th, State Championship Winner (10th), Defensive Captain (9th)</p>

<p>Recommendations: I assume good-great because teacher feels that I am a good student who works hard and each year has improved (four year- world language teacher- latin)
Essays: Probably average-above average.</p>

<p>Please be as honest as you can..I'm a big boy, i can take it if someone says flat out no</p>

<p>Lol. Thanks, I really appreciate this.</p>

<p>Your GPA seems a little low for weighted. It’s a B/ low B+. Most people at Miami were in the Top 10% or Top 15% of their graduating class with a strong B+ or A-/A average. It is getting harder and harder each year to get in.</p>

<p>i think i’m switching weighted and unweighted then. Because thats my gpa without any recalculation.</p>

<p>so thats like i get a b in honors class. I think it goes up for weighted then? honestly I’m just confused by this whole thing. </p>

<p>I know non-recalculated to compensate for honors classes its that</p>

<p>I think you should be ok. If UM has your program then you should apply.</p>

<p>The lowest score is unweighted, I think you have it right above. Unless you went to a bad highschool, I think you’ll get in. The only problem is you don’t seem to have many extracurriculars. Good luck and go canes!</p>