I'm glad UA didn't change the requirements for the Presidential scholarship.:)

<p>While my oldest decided to go to another school, UA’s Presidential scholarship made it difficult decision and he could have easily ended up at UA. I have two younger sons and I am hoping that the presidential and other merit scholarships are still available when they are ready to apply to college. I believe that if they have the grades/test scores and the scholarships are still available that at least one of them will end up attending UA. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they don’t raise the requirements in the years to come.:)</p>

<p>Best wishes for your oldest on the next chapter in their life. </p>

<p>I’ve got one 4 years behind this one and am also hoping they do not change the scholarships. Right there with you.</p>

<p>Same here. I have a D15 and Bama is on the list.</p>

<p>Best wishes to your oldest.</p>

<p>We have two more looking seriously at the UA, 2014 and 2015. Roll Tide and thanks for the generous scholarships and the kids’ hard work that make this possible. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Your 2014 and my 2014 will be classmates! I’m just glad that he and his sister will have one overlap year next year to be in school together. I told her she needs to cook him a family meal every Sunday. That went over well! :)</p>

<p>2014 Presidential right here! I refreshed the scholarship page enough that it’s still one of my most viewed pages.</p>

<p>Congrats, Edjumacation! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Edjumacation, have you started that FB group yet?</p>

<p>Haha, not yet. I feel like it may be better if a parent starts it. Also, I haven’t technically been accepted yet.</p>

<p>2014 Presidential here as well ! I’d love to join a Facebook group if you guys make one.</p>

<p>I think the students make the FB page. Go for it!</p>

<p>I agree! You guys need to do it! Let us know when you do so I can tell DD to join!</p>