Im So Desperate To Get In! Can I?

<p>The status still says "counselor reviewing your application," and I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE ANYMORE!
So.. here are my lovely stats:
I'm OOS (Minnesota)
UW GPA: 3.51
Weighted GPA: 3.9
ACT: 28
I took 0 honors classes in 9th grade, 2 in 10th, 3 in 11th, and 4 in 12th. My GPA got better every year!
5 on AP English Exam, 4.5 on BST Writing
Extra Stuff:
Cross Country Running (6 years)
Track (1 year)
3 Musicals, 2 lead roles
3 spring plays
Peer Tutor
WEB Leadership Program
PROS( positive Role models offering support) (1 year honor band)
5 years school band
2 years jazz ensemble
8 years piano, 2 years guitar
Held a PT Job for 2 years (still have it)
Volunteered @ food shelter a few times
Junior Leadership Team
Senior Leadership Team
Various other things that aren't inportant</p>

<p>So.... Can I get in??
I really hope so.. it would make my life :)</p>

<p>Bump.......</p>

<p>Yes you can. But you might not too. I think about 60-40 in your favor overall. Good luck.</p>

<p>Seriously?!?! I was thinking more in terms of 30% chance..haha.
The chart said i had 55%.
We called the Admissions Dept and they are going to have a decision up in the next 48 hours! I'm really excited, but more scared than I ever have been in my life.
And seriously... I applied on 9-15... ive been waiting soo long.</p>

<p>I'm guessing postpone, that GPA uw is a doomer. good luck though, remember, if you get deferred you can always still get in!</p>

<p>Yeah. I agree that I'll probably get postponed, MAYBE accepted. I highly doubt that I will get denied (I assured to them in my application that attending UW had been my dream since 6th grade) ... but the chance of denial is always there. I'm going to find out tomorrow... might as well forget about sleeping.
Seriously... I'm freaking out with nervousness.</p>

<p>Good luck, nice guy. I hope you find out tomorrow that you are accepted!</p>

<p>Thanks for all of your support, but I was denied.</p>

<p>Good luck wherever you end up, keep up those grades and remember it is easier to get in as a transfer if you still want to later.</p>

<p>I'm sorry that things didn't work out the way you would like to but they always happen for a reason. Best of luck at WF.</p>

<p>BTW, what was your intended major (if you were admitted to UW)?</p>