Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

anyone else heard from IU? son applied 8/10 and still waiting!

We haven’t heard yet either and my son applied 8/15 but application complete 9/15

There are still a lot of us who haven’t gotten a decision. My son applied 9/14 and hasn’t heard. I don’t think it has anything to do with when you applied or when the application was complete, because many people have heard back right away, who applied in October even. The waiting is hard. Good luck to your son!

1 Like

I agree. I am starting to think business school applications are first. Haha. Since they get the most of those

3 Likes

My kid completed app mid-Oct. Notified of acceptance by end of Oct. Notified of Hutton Honors admittance Nov 11. Still waiting on Kelley Direct admit decision - but hopeful.
I like that IU gets many decisions back to applicants in the Fall. Many schools won’t be sending decisions well into the first quarter of 2023.

How did the notification for Hutton come? Was it an email or just showed up in the portal somewhere?

We haven’t heard yet either. Applied 9/29, complete 10/10. Media school. Hang in!

1 Like

My daughter showed me an email she received to her personal email. I don’t know about portal. She manages her different school & common app portals - I don’t see any of that first hand.

Good morning. It’s Tuesday :wink:

3 Likes

I hope many of us get some news today! :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Crossing fingers for all!

3 Likes

What time of day do you think today if it comes?

You are cute!

1 Like

in the evening - my Ds came in the portal

Likely between 4-5pm EST - updates on the portal.

Agreed!

My son was admitted today! Applied 9/14, completed 9/30. OOS- New York. University Division - Exploratory. Good luck to those still waiting!

9 Likes

still waiting!!

1 Like

Congrats!!! Still waiting

1 Like

Congrats @Memcam2927! It’s been a long wait

1 Like