Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Finally! Daughter just accepted within the last 30 minutes…pre-business. Waiting on Kelley petition now. So excited!

7 Likes

Just logged in and saw “admitted” a few minutes ago. (pre-business, Finance BSB) - applied 11/1. Best of luck to everyone still waiting! I guess waiting to hear on Kelley.

4 Likes

would you mind sharing her stats ?

Nothing today for DS. It says - Applicant. Oh well. We wait for next Tuesday then.

Sure - 1510 SAT, 4.6 weighted GPA - applied via Common App actually 10/17, but transcripts and recs weren’t sent until 11/1, and received an email that the application was complete on 12/12. Out of state

1 Like

Same nothing yet

hmmm no update here

excellent stats. I’m sure she will get the direct admit.

1 Like

I’m rooting for your daughter. I always check here on Tuesdays to see if you’ve posted. Hopefully in the next 20 minutes!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do they release them over a time period or all at once?

Mine is also out of state applying for Arts and Sciences.

Quick question if anyone knows - didn’t need to petition due to stats, admitted today pre-business and plan says : Finance: BSB - does this mean it’s direct admit to Kelley? Or does that news come later?

DS admitted today! Pre-Media. OOS
3.9 W
Test Op
18 Honors
2 AP
2 DE (plus 2 next semester)

1 Like

what was his application date if you don’t mind me asking?

He applied Common App on 8/22.

1 Like

For everyone still waiting: Tuesday had become my least favorite day of the week….the rollercoaster of anticipating a decision and then still seeing “applicant” was stressful every time.
Today, the “applicant” changed to “admitted” and I would wait all over again to see my son’s face light up the way it did when he checked the portal.
Pre-Media, OOS, TO, application complete on 10/10.

21 Likes

That means admitted to IU pre Business. Once accepted to Kelley the pre goes away. Kelley will notify the student directly with their own email when accepted. Typically (not always) approximately 4 or so weeks later.

1 Like

How soon do you get merit info? Daughter got direct admit to Kelley email ladt week, 3 weeks after regular IU acceptance

Congratulations!

My 11/1 media school applicant is still waiting, :confused:

1 Like

I believe merit is like January February time period

I didn’t know where to see whether it’s pre business or direct admit to Kelley. In the portal it shows nothing only lists of things to do. Maybe because my son is international so the portal is different?