Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

We are in PA, so I don’t know if it’s by region or not. Seems all over the place with stats, states, dates. Hoping you hear soon.

1 Like

No idea. We are still waiting. From CA. 10/28 applied, 11/19 status changed to app complete.
Stats: 4.05 weighted GPA, 1450 SATs, Kelley school applicant.

My best guess is that decisions based on when app complete status perhaps?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I have another question. Does my D have to fill out the intent to enroll form now? We are still waiting for Kelley admit. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Don’t have to do now. That is saying you have made your decision and will go. Not due until May 1.

1 Like

In your experience, if you get admitted on a Tuesday, when does the official email follow? Thursday? If so, around what time of day? Thanks!

Yes Thursday

Congrats! You’ve been waiting a while!

Yes….and thank you!! Super excited :blush:

3 Likes

No, we have until May 1 to fill the intent to enroll. We want to make sure about direct admit to Kelley before fill the form.

1 Like

Hi, my son was admitted a couple of weeks ago, but just received notification of direct admit to the Luddy School of Informatics.

2 Likes

Admitted on this Tuesday, didn’t receive anything yet (4:25 pm) - still waiting :slight_smile:

Same

1 Like

OOS GA- daughter applied 10/28 I think, admitted 11/30 via portal, got email on 12/1. Haven’t heard about direct admit

College of arts and sciences
1370 SAT
school doesn’t calc gpa
6 APS, 2 DE, lots of honors
Top ranked and competitive high school
Strong extracurriculars and leadership

1 Like

For the Media School specifically, are you able to fill out a petition “just in case” or do you wait the 4-6 weeks for the direct admit and then fill it out only if need be?

Thank you so much!!! He got into University of Delaware tonight…It’s been a good week

1 Like

Good morning! Can anybody help with how to log in to the applicant portal? My DD did all the steps when she applied on October 28, but is now not able to figure out how to get into the portal. She has tried her email address and any possible iteration of what her username could be, and nothing works. No email from the school or page on their website sheds light on this. What is she doing wrong? She has not had this issue with any other school. Truly. She gets this stuff, so I’m concerned there is a glitch with her application. Thank you!

I believe you will get an email for the university ID and PIN which you need it for the first sign in. If it doesn’t work or you never received it, you should contact the admission office.

Thanks so much. I was just trying to see if I could recall the post before I took anybody’s time–she figured it out. Applied October 28, but no decision yet. Thank you again!

1 Like

My daughter was deferred (business major). 1420 SAT and 3.2 GPA.

Deferred to IU or Kelley?