Information on Buying Student Football Tickets

<p>Hey everyone! I am a freshman, so I only have 3 of the football games this year. I was hoping to buy some of them from other students who I see are selling them on Facebook. How much do the games usually go for? I just want to make sure I am not paying more than I should when haggling with someone. If anyone could help, that would be great!</p>

<p>Hey Melissa! I’ll be a sophomore this year and won’t be using some of my tickets this year. I can transfer my student ticket to you for free for whatever game you need a ticket for. I hope this helps!</p>

<p>Hey soccergirl, I’m not trying to hijack Mellisa’s post but can you explain how transferring tickets to another student works? Also, do you think it will be hard to get tickets to the Texas A&M game through the lottery system I keep hearing about?</p>

<p>Bamababetm, you can transfer your student ticket to another student by logging into actcard.ua.edu clicking my football ticket and there will be link to transfer your ticket. If you want to transfer the ticket to a certain student, all you need is their crimson email address (@crimson.ua.edu). It should only take a few minutes to transfer.</p>

<p>Bamababetm, you can get on the lottery list as early as possible (starting at 6 am the sunday before the game…Nov. 4th since the game is Nov. 10th) to make sure you get a ticket for the Texas A&M game. Hopefully it shouldn’t be too hard, but I’m not sure since this is the first time we’re hosting the Aggies.</p>