Injuries Piling Up for the Tide

<p>Two more players lost for the season. For Dee Hart it’s the second year in a row. :(</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> injury update: DeAndrew White, Dee Hart out for the season with knee injuries | al.com](<a href=“Bleacher Report | Sports. Highlights. News. Now.”>Bleacher Report | Sports. Highlights. News. Now.)</p>

<p>Watched Dee Hart get hurt :(…he knew the minute it happened. He pounded his fist on the carpet…poor guy…it has to be so frustrating!!! The good news is that we seem to have young guys who keep stepping up. Saban does a great job on making sure the young guys are ready. Roll Tide!! Just got the email…Mizzou vs Bama is a 2:30 kick off.</p>

<p>Mizzou grad here with a son who is now a freshman at Bama. Only game of the year I will be rooting against Bama. Given the Mizzou offense’s inconsistency and opposing team’s ability (so far) to pressure the quarterback with only their down linemen, I’m not sure I’m looking forward to that game.</p>

<p>Adding DeAndrew and Dee to Jowston Fowler is TOUGH!!! Amazing that Bama still has 2 great running backs. What can we say about Nick Saban and recruiting that has not been said…</p>