Is it even worth it to apply to Cal Poly SLO with my stats?

CSU GPA: 3.96
SAT: 1130
Course Load:
10th: AP World History
11th: APUSH, AP Psych, AP English Lang
12th: APES, AP Stats, AP Macro, AP Gov, AP English Lit
Extracurriculars: 4 years on track team (2 years on varsity), 4 years on cross country team (2 years on varsity), 100 hours or so of volunteering for track meets, library, etc, various awards for
SAT II: US History (680)
Other:
Intended Major: History
Born in and residing in CA
First-generation student

I only have one reach school on my list and I figured that I might as well apply to Cal Poly SLO as my second reach school. But do I even stand a chance?

Sure, helps that you are a history major.

SLO uses 9-11th grades in their GPA calculation with a cap of 8 semesters of honors points so add in your 9th grades to get your SLO GPA.

Your SAT is more than 200 points below the average for the College of Liberal Arts but since SLO does not give admission data specific for each major, definitely apply as a History major and consider it another Reach school. You never know unless you try so best of luck.

Averages for College of Liberal Arts:
SLO GPA: 4.04 SAT: 1355

“First-generation student”

Did either of your parents not finish high school? Have you calculated your MCA with all of the possible bonus adders? Some very specific things (one or both parent(s) did not complete HS, Hayden Partner School, living in th eService Area, etc.) can make a dramatic impact on your chances. I linked the MCA calculation below. Good luck!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/19077718/#Comment_19077718