Is it too soon to panic?

<p>I have made all the arrangements for DS to be in Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl, except for tickets. DD has her student ticket, of course, but I was thinking of getting them seats together. Should I wait, or is time running out? I’ve been looking on ebay.</p>

<p>Have you decided how much you’re willing to spend?</p>

<p>Oh yes, it’s all a matter of price. Since I am already paying to fly him from NV, I guess I’m committed. I would “prefer” to keep it around $300 per seat, but I suppose I would go as high as $500. DS is the reason DD is attending UA. Big fan. Smart boy.</p>

<p>wow, what is the going rate for tickets?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>There are tickets as low as $219.00 apiece right now in the nose bleed section on Ticket Liquidator: [Tickets</a> to Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Auburn Tigers at Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday, November 24, 2012 time: TBA](<a href=“http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/tickets.aspx?evtid=1802626]Tickets”>http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/tickets.aspx?evtid=1802626)</p>

<p>This is the outfit I bought my Alabama-Michigan tickets from.</p>

<p>it would probably be better to get a student ticket than an assigned seat in the nosebleed section. that way, you at least have a <strong>chance</strong> for a decent seat.</p>

<p>juniebug, I just received a message from our resident expert on Alabama football. He says not to panic and that if you wait, you’ll be able to get tickets for less than $200. He’s willing to communicate with you directly outside CC and offer you his assistance/expertise. If you’re interested, pm me and I’ll give you his contact info. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>juniebug – agree with malanai, don’t rush, plenty of time, and prices will go down, utilize his contact – but also a question… are you trying to purchase “two” additional seats or just one for DS?</p>

<p>Are they wanting to sit togeter?</p>

<p>If your DD already has a student ticket, you or your DD could probably convince a student to “transfer” (sell) DS a ticket for $100 or so and then DS convert for $75 (plus penalty) – </p>

<p>Then they could sit together then – or buy two tickets in non student section, and DD “transfer” ticket…(again penalty)</p>

<p>Thanks, malanai! I have an email address for the person I believe you are referring to. Didn’t know if I should bother him, but I guess I will.</p>

<p>As far as my son sitting in the student section, does it matter that he is 34? I figured I would get two seats so they can sit together. I’ll check with DD to see if she knows what BamaAF and Mike are suggesting with converting a student ticket.</p>

<p>I’m relieved to hear I’m not too late. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My husband sat in the student section last year for the LSU game. The only bad part about it is if you want a good spot you have to go very early.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>In the event that the e-mail address you have turns out to be out of date, pm me and I’ll give you this gentleman’s current address.</p>