IU Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Basically a petition is the only other way to get into the Kelley school of business without meeting the direct admit statistics. You need a 3.8 gpa or above and a 1370 in the sat or above to get accepted directly into the business program. But if you don’t meet those stats, then you have the option to petition and with the petition, the school will look at an essay that you have to submit, your transcript, and your gpa. This website below should explain it better. It explains everything and how to get started.

2 Likes

would you happen to know what day she got the email that said that IU got all of her application documents?

on 11/11

No, not just Kelley - here’s the info for the College of Arts ad Sciences. You would have to petition if you fell under the stats listed.

2 Likes

We’re OOS…Texas. It took about 3 weeks to get acceptance. applied 10/29; admitted 11/23. Hope you will hear soon!

She will get direct admit to Kelley in 3 weeks. My son just got direct admit today. He applied on 10/29, got accepted on 11/16 and accepted today at Kelley.

4 Likes

It says “pre-business” on my portal, which means that I am a direct admit to Kelley

mine says university division pre-business, is that the same thing, also I haven’t been admitted to IU yet.

How long did it take to get this after your IU acceptance?

Applied 9 Oct
Accepted email 25 Nov
Selective Scholarship Application (SSA) email 28 Nov
Direct Admission to Luddy email 8 Dec

All other stuff in post 222.

When did you submit petition and did you submit scores? Also waiting with similar scores

Yes submitted scores and petitioned in early October.

My son received his acceptance to Indiana on October 21st. He submitted petition for acceptance to Kelly prior to receiving acceptance on October 9th, 2021. No word yet.

There is a thread linked below if people are interested in tracking kelley petitions.
Please mention:
GPA:
SAT/ACT:
Date Petitioned:
Date Accepted:

Has anyone received any info about their financial aid package yet?

The Indiana Scholarship twitter feed said on December 7: “Incoming students: IU scholarship notifications will start hitting inboxes and mailboxes in mid-December. Look for your envelop starting then through February!” I don’t know about other financial aid.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if scholarship notifications are sent separate from the #IUsaidYes red envelop in the mail?

I randomly opened my application status page today, and it says that I do not have any applications at the moment, and I am freaking out now. Does this mean they’re updating my status page?

1 Like

Does it says specifically that accepted into pre-business?
For my son it just says accepted. He got accepted today

1 Like