IU Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Does it says specifically that accepted into pre-business?
For my son it just says accepted

Does it says specifically that accepted into pre-business?
For my son it just says accepted. He got accepted on 12/7

I wouldn’t know, my application status still says Thank you for your application materials 
 By the way could you let me know when your son submitted his application?

If you received a scholarship, can you see it on the portal’s Financial section?

I called IU and they told me that an admission decision for me has been made and I should be receiving an email today, as far as I can remember there was a fixed time of the day when decision emails went out so can anyone please tell me what it was so I don’t lose it in my spam folder?

We applied to IU college of arts and sciences on oct 29. Instate. Everyone ekse after us seemes to have recieved acceptance.We have not gotten one yet. Is there any reason for us to worry? Any one else in the same boat? Any input is appreciated.

My son applied with complete app on 10/31. No answer yet.

He petitioned Kelley last night and the response said “Kelley direct admission petitions completed by December 17, 2021 will receive a response no later than January 28, 2022.”

My daughter applied 10/30 and just received her acceptance. Has anyone heard about dean’s/provost’s? The website seems to indicate that those notifications will be sent separately from the admissions email, but it’s a little unclear.

it was separate for me, I was accepted on November 11th and was just notified about the Dean’s scholarship today

1 Like

Did you get an email notification or in the mail? TY

DS received an email about the Dean’s Scholarship today.

Same

Congrats!

Thank you! Good luck to your child as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

D22 received the Dean’s Scholarship today, so that’s a nice win for her. Hopefully, a few other scholarships work out for her, too. OOS is still a bit out of her budget, but she’s loving IU a lot and that is a good motivation for her to get those other scholarship apps done! Every little bit helps!

My daughter received a scholarship today in a letter via email, but it is not showing in her portal yet.

1 Like

Mine was offered the Dean’s Scholarship, too. Still waiting on her Kelley petition, though. Without the direct admit, she won’t consider IU.

Good luck!

1 Like

Same here for S22