JMU Early Action for Fall of 2023

Would be nice if they would announce on Instagram that results would be coming out that day like most other schools

4 Likes

ikr, but i feel confident that it will come out today!!:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I received the same email from the JMU Mens Soccer ā€œVolunteer Assistant Coachā€. I am sure your son gets them all the time as I do. I donā€™t think it means anything. They base the timing of those around trying to fill spots at camps by emailing premier level clubs with players they are permitted to contact (juniors or older). Having attended a few, the coaching staff is usually completely disconnected from admissions. Honestly most are just trying to generate $$ by collecting camp fees. My club coach (who coaches at a University) tells me itā€™s how coaches make money in the off season. That said, previous years trends point to today or tomorrow for admissions decisions.

2 Likes

JMU just posted a bunch of stuff about ā€œhow are feelingā€ and stuff about if you applied for early action so iā€™m taking this as a sign it will be out today!

3 Likes

Yes we get a ton of junk ID camp invites. We just have never heard from JMU.

1 Like

My daughter still gets them and she quit soccer two years ago lol

1 Like

Where do you see this?

its on the @jamesmadisonuniversity instagram story

1 Like

Just watched their entire Insta story. Itā€™s definitely very close. So exciting and nerve wracking. Good luck to all!

4 Likes

Sounds like they scheduled a camp and may not have enough registrants to break even. That or they found a new spam email tool and/or a new list of players to email. I get them from the USMA every other day but never heard from them before Decemberā€¦

2 Likes

nothing yet, so it might be next Tuesday :frowning:

I agree that the instagram story seems like it will be today! However, itā€™s getting lateā€¦

2 Likes

dont see a story! where is it?

Maybe for a 5 or 6 pm release?

1 Like

Itā€™s on the @jamesmadisonuniversity Instagram story.

I have a feeling decisions will go out tomorrow at 12:30pmā€¦

1 Like

i hope so!!:crossed_fingers:t2:

What gives you this feeling?

1 Like

I have got to know your sources.

Iā€™m just guessing lol.

1 Like