JMU Early Action for Fall of 2023

hoping they come out today!!:crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

When I logged on to read the latest comments in my threads, I see that someone created a new forum topic: Class of 2027 - JMU - RESULTS ONLY so be sure to post there after decisions come out! JMU is my son’s #2 so he’s not biting his nails today like many are, but I am hoping decisions come out today nonetheless. My guess is still next week though. We shall soon see!

2 Likes

fingers crossed…

4 Likes

That Instagram story is just cruel lol

3 Likes

i hope it comes out today😭

It doesn’t seem likely. :sob:

Last year, it looks like people starting seeing results slightly before 3 pm. The email notification went out later.

Anyone see anything yet?

1 Like

No and I think their Instagram said they wouldn’t send out prior to a weekend. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s got to be Tuesday now!

2 Likes

Grrrrr

2 Likes

Assuming we learn this coming week, does anyone know if scholarship money is part of the notification? TIA.

i really hope it comes out on Tuesday!

2 Likes

someone on reddit said they got their decision today so i think maybe they started uploading some today and will hopefully finish the rest tomorrow by 3pm?!:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Decisions in the portal! My son logged in and the status says admitted.

Omg it was there for 30 seconds and says complete again. There was an accept/decline button there as well, now gone.

1 Like

Maybe they are finalizing them right now? I really hope all of them come out today!

1 Like

Also maybe it could have been a glitch in the system?

1 Like

Good luck today everyone.

2 Likes

I saw that too

1 Like

Still nothing here!

1 Like