JMU Early Action for Fall of 2023

Is there a button that says view my decision or it tells you at login. My daughter wants me to check to see if it’s there but I want her to be able to view it first

when u log in it will tell you if you were admitted or not under the status button, and i think at 3pm you get a email that a decision was posted in your portal. but not completely sure

Anyone hear anything yet?

no, nothing yet

1 Like

nooooo!

2 Likes

waiting waiting waiting

1 Like

So you can’t log in without seeing the decision?

i think you can only see the decision if you log in, the email will just tell you that a decision was posted in the portal

Right now when you log in status says Complete. You can click on complete. I assume when there is a decision the status will change but most likely you will need to click on it to see the decision. Bottom line you probably can log in to see if there is an update but won’t know what the decision is unless you click on it.

3 Likes

We just got a decision on the portal

1 Like

i still have nothing :frowning:

The decision replaces the “complete” - it will say either admitted or not admitted etc.

2 Likes

did anyone else get theirs? my portal still says complete

Maybe they are loading in batches. For the record, we did not get an email yet.

1 Like

Just got an update here and I was wrong the status does say the decision.

1 Like

Accepted.

2 Likes

Decision is there. DD deferred. 5th deferrment, no acceptances. Well above 75th% for stats at JMU. Confounded. DS was deferred a few years ago with high enough stats, though less than hers, and eventually admitted, so I guess we won’t worry too much. Was supposed to be a safety for both. It’s so strange.

My son accepted !!!

3 Likes

My son is accepted!!! Best of luck to all!

1 Like

Daughter accepted!

3 Likes