Just got the CBH "reserve" email

<p>well, actually it came 2 days ago, but I slipped checking the Crimson email. </p>

<p>But my question is, does everyone who applied for CBH get put on the waitlist/reserve pool? </p>

<p>The email made it sound like their is only 20-30 of us, with things like “Our pool of applicants was the strongest pool of applicants we have ever had to consider for admission. However, we are keeping a small, select group of students in our reserve pool, and you have been selected into this group.”</p>

<p>“Once we have a good idea of the number of students invited to the CBHP who will not attend the University, we will offer admission to students from our reserve pool to fill the remaining seats.”</p>

<p>So are there really a small select few, or are like half of the rejected people still on the list?</p>

<p>Nice to know I still have somewhat of a chance, albeit a very small one haha</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>Along the same line, does anyone know the number of students invited down to interview for CBHP?</p>

<p>I think in the past, it’s been between 50 - 60. When my son interviewed a few years ago, I think there were about 55 kids there that weekend.</p>

<p>wildandyoung: Not everyone is in the reserve pool. Last year, one of my students received a rejection letter. He was cool about it. He truly did not believe he would earn an invitation. So, hold out some hope that you still get into the program.</p>