Just introduce yourself! Let's get to know each other! Purdue '14.

<p>So I got my financial aid back, I got ripped off from Purdue and Virginia Tech. Even though Tech is a little cheaper, I have always wanted to go to Purdue. I am going to suck it up and and accept the massive debt I will get from student loans. Anyways...</p>

<p>My name is Chris, I am from outside of Philadelphia. Actually, it is about 5 miles from the location where Viva La Bam and Jackass were shot (we don't like to brag about that, at all, it just it gives some people a good idea of the location). I am going to Purdue for Ag and Natural Resources Engineering and hope to transfer to Multidisciplinary (Ecological) Engineering in the College of Engineering after first semester. I am intimidated by the difficulty of the academics, but I know if I really work I will be okay and will leave with a great prestigious degree. </p>

<p>I love partying and having fun (intelligently, I am not crazy). I feel like I may not get too much of a chance to get out and have fun until maybe after I can get my transfer. I love trying all sorts of new things and am really interested to join a bunch of clubs and get involved in research opportunities. If I feel like I would be able to handle and afford it, I would also love to Rush when that time comes. </p>

<p>I love sports and am very passionate about them. I am not very athletic, but I still love to at least try my best. I hope to play a few different intramural sports and hopefully attend a lot of the basketball and football games. </p>

<p>Just introduce yourself below or by PM so we can all get to know each other and maybe even find a roommate.</p>

<p>I know that it will be a lot of work, but I will also have the time of my life. I can't wait for Fall to come around. </p>

<p>Boiler Up!</p>

<p>This is a nice idea!</p>

<p>I’m doing Computer Engineering, and maybe double minor in Electronic and Time-based Art and Art and Design (hoopefully I won’t have to overload to get this done). I’m kind of looking for research opportunities also, so my chances of getting into grad school will be easier. </p>

<p>I live in Indiana; only 2 or so hours from Purdue…a little too close to home lol</p>

<p>I don’t mind partying, but I’d rather not drink. lol I don’t see the fun in it. Though, I don’t want college to be boring and filled with studying, so I’d still love to hang out with friends and join a few clubs. </p>

<p>Hmmm. I love to sing! It’s probably one of my hobbies, along with playing the guitar (though I’m still learning and not that amazing XD). </p>

<p>I’m not a big fan of sports, but I’d still want to go to some home games. I workout a lot, and I kind of want to continue this at Purdue. </p>

<p>Oh and I’m looking to room in either Earhart or Harrision or Shreve! Message me if you need a roommate also.</p>

<p>hii!:slight_smile:
im sun. :slight_smile: i live in virginia. i cant decide between va tech and purdue either! (money :frowning: )
but i think i will end up going to purdue!
i will be studying pre-pharmacy and maybe minor in spanish.</p>

<p>i love to dance, listen to music and just have fun with friends.
i like partying but not that of a big fan of drinking. i dont really care as long as i have fun.
im kinda shy at first but when i get used to it, i dont know what i will become haha.</p>

<p>This is awesome. It is very nice to learn a little bit about my fellow peers.</p>

<p>icecube100, we have so much in common; it’s kind of eerie
-I also sing w/ lessons and play guitar (not as good at singing)
-I like working out as well -> should be easy enough to continue @ Purdue, though the rec centers will probably be packed; you know, if you like to work out/exercise, why not put that to use w/ an intramural sport? I’ll be doing soccer
-also, I live 2 hrs from West Lafayette as well (in Fort Wayne)</p>

<p>However, I’m doing the Lyceum, a living/learning community in Shreve, so I don’t think I get to choose a roommate for that. But anyways, might see you at BGR or something or maybe some music electives if you opt to do that. Regardless, we should set up some singer/songwriter club if they don’t have stuff like that already, though I don’t know if music is gonna be copasetic with my chem/philosophy double major and all the research and hospital i’ll be doing as a premed…</p>