Just looking for opinions

The other day I made a post about how I wanted to major in business and am currently in college of arts and sciences. I just finished my first semester and while I did decent in my most of my classes I received an C in microeconomics. However, I feel I got more out of that class than any others and can truly succeed if I retake it. I also feel I will need to retake anyway in order to become a business major. This is what im signed up for for next semester
SPRING 2017 (16 credits)
Econ 162 macroecon
Math 225 Integral Calc (2nd half of calc1)
Math 226 (1st part of calc 2)
Eng 228 British Lit
Plsc111 American Politics

I am looking for advice on making changes to this. I am considering trying to add Microecon for a retake and dropping Math 226 since only calc 1 is required for SOM. Is this a bad idea being that it would be 18 credits of work or good to retake it quickly? Any feed back is appreciated THANKS.

I imagine it’s best to retake as soon as possible so it’s more fresh in your mind. Is your goal to transfer into SOM? If you don’t need Math 226 then I don’t see the point in taking it when there’s other more important things to take. It might be best to talk to someone in Advising if possible.

Who’s your Brit Lit prof?

To be honest if you really want to major in business you should look at transferring schools. SoM is very hard to get into and unless you get a 4.0 this semester the previous grades will hold you back. There is also the option of staying at bing and majoring in financial econ which is better than nothing.