Just paid deposit, now what?

<p>I paid the deposit yesterday. I'm waiting for the confirmation email now. Does anyone know what we are supposed to do now?</p>

<p>go to go.geneseo.edu/fys to send in your health records, housing selection, and orientation! You should be getting a letter in a week or so with your geneseo e-mail address and also a big package too! But I don’t want to spoil the surprise :)</p>

<p>:O how would I submit these documents ? I guess I’ll just wait for the confirmation email and package yay :D</p>

<p>Just follow the directions on the website, or just wait for the confirmation!</p>

<p>[SUNY</a> Geneseo University T-Shirts, Alumni Tees, Athletic Tanks : SUNY Geneseo Bookstore](<a href=“efollett”>efollett)</p>

<p>the most important thing in college^</p>

<p>Have you received the letter/package yet? I paid last Friday and I still have not received anything.</p>

<p>Nothing yet :o</p>

<p>I actually received it on Saturday. It wasn’t a big package and it was just a letter telling me my Geneseo email account, and what should I do next.</p>

<p>Just checked my mailbox, guess it came yesterday? Someone already opened it ugh but anyways all I got were 2 stickers and a letter. Where’s the big package haha XD</p>

<p>oh? You were supposed to get a t-shirt with it too!</p>

<p>Maybe it’ll come in a few days :o</p>

<p>Anyways, I mail in the health form to the Lauderdale Center for Student Health & Counseling right? Just want to make sure XD</p>

<p>Yupp just send it to Lauderdale!</p>

<p>Just got my teeshirt :smiley: They sent me a large yikes I’m a petite little girl LOL XD</p>

<p>So anyways, which is the real facebook group for geneseo ? State University at Geneseo or SUNY Geneseo ? Just wanna add it to my facebook but I’m not sure which one is the real one haha</p>

<p>Oh wow :o I didn’t even get a T-Shirt. Maybe I’ll get it soon.</p>

<p>SUNY Geneseo is the official Facebook page.</p>

<p>Thank you! I just confirmed my freshman orientation, now off to buy the trailway tickets to get there.</p>