Late uc application?

I know it’s absolutely insane to turn in my application late and I feel ABSOLUTELY terrible. So for my application I confirmed everything was complete at 11:57 but I didn’t finish my Credit Payment till 12:01. I received my email from the UC application that it went through so I’m absolutely confused. Should I call the office of admissions on Monday?

Google it.

“• Application Submission: between November 1 and 30. Applicants must meet the deadline”

I’m sorry mate but I highly doubt they would. My neighbor’s son had the same problem and the admissions office said they couldn’t do anything about it. As a graduate myself, I know they rarely, and I mean RARELY, take late applicants. You would have to have a killer explanation.

I think 1 minute past the midnight deadline will not make a difference since it does take time to process the payment information.

This reason alone is why you should never wait until the last minute to submit applications, school projects and papers.

I think you should be fine but please learn from the mistake.

Same thing happened to me so I sent in an email and finally received a response today. My submit date was 12/01/19

They replied, “If you received an application ID number, your application was successfully submitted without impact.” So as long as you received an application number, it’s fine.

From UC Application twitter,

“If you started your application prior to 11:59pm PST, November 30, you will have until 11:59pm PST on December 1 to complete the submission of your application for fall 2020 admissions.”

UPDATE: It went through! Definitely learned my lesson sure.