LEDA Scholars Application 2020-2021

does anyone know the exact date that LEDA round 3 will be release? because the website is pretty vague

Sorry I have no idea. When I submitted materials for round 2, the confirmation email said that they’d let me know by the end of March. I’m assuming we should know by March 31st

thank you so much for the info! tis pretty stressful. good luck dude!!

1 Like

Same to you!! And ikr, I’ve been checking my email 100 times a day😭

1 Like

Should be in now :eyes:

2 Likes

Does anybody know how many finalists become a LEDA Scholar?

1. Might be different for the online this year. Do you know how many finalists there are?

Thank you, just heard back!! :grin:

1 Like

Oh wait yeah that’s what I meant lol, I was curious as to what percent become scholars. Hopefully it’s more like one of those interviews to make sure you’re not crazy

And I don’t know how many ppl became finalists but it definitely looks like ppl from Stage 2 were cut

:sob: I’m also hoping it’s one of those interviews to make sure you’re not a robot lol

me too!!!

I actually don’t think that’s the case. I was trying to schedule an interview and there was about 300 slots so I think the interview is somewhat a big deal

I looked at the LEDA thread from last year and it seems like getting to round 3 is almost guaranteed entrance into the program

Fr? I’m guessing only about 30% of interviews get accepted but that’s just a hypothesis

on an older thread they said about 150 people made it to round 3. plus with the letter they sent us it seems like the program is more self selective at this point

You might be right
 hope your interview goes well!!

1 Like

Oh wait also
 do you think that at this point they’re just judging us based on the interview or are grades/test scores still in play?

me too dude!!!

at this point you probably would’ve been cut if your stats weren’t up to par. so i think the deciding factor is your interview. i would research your interviewer so you kinda know who they are so you can bring up topics you both are passionate about so you seem more likeable