Limited Number of VA Tech/Bama Tickets Still Available!

<p><a href=“http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FBI&linkID=vtech&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=[/url]”>http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FBI&linkID=vtech&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=</a></p>

<p>VA Tech has yet to sale out its allotment for this game, so many Bama fans are buying them from the VA Tech site. I just got 2 in the Mezzanine of the GA Dome, in Section 208, Row 3. Great end zone seats for $85 each! Come on folks, let’s fill this section with Bama fans!</p>

<p>Wow, just nailed 4 nice ones in the upper deck @$60 apiece. Thanks for the great tip!</p>

<p>Got Upper deck as well. No more mezz available. You guys are absolutely the best, my D and her boyfriend are so excited!</p>

<p>Thanks for the great tip Atlanta68… I was able to get four tickets in the end zone upper deck (section 335) for $64 each (svc fee incl) and $8.00 delivery via UPS.</p>

<p>Maybe I will have a chance to meet the legendary and mystical Malanai! </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>As a cross reference… a certain well known internet ticket re-seller is asking $212 each for the same ones we bought for $60 (and those were four rows further up).</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Lol!</p>

<p>I’d love to meet all y’all, but alas, I probably won’t be able to make the game. I bought the tickets primarily for my son and his peeps.</p>

<p>That said, I’ll do my best in the meantime to burnish my alleged legend and mysticism. ;)</p>

<p>79 days til kickoff. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Malanai… Your witty responses always exceed my expectations! :slight_smile:
As one would expect of the mystical man in the middle of the Pacific!</p>

<p>I have spoken with Malanai on the phone. He is is fo real.</p>

<p>Malanai rocks! He sent my son a link for the tickets yesterday, and the kid ordered a pair. His kid brother really wanted to go along, but has a cross country invitational. If it gets canceled, however…</p>

<p>Shucks! It appears there are none left now. :(</p>

<p>Are the students ever going to get to opt in for away game tickets?</p>

<p>Marriott Buckhead can be had for $129 (4 people allowed in a room) , includes parking, Marta passes and breakfast for 2 adults and two children
Look under packages not under standard rates</p>