Maybe we could just play one football game?

<p>I like this article. I will go out on a limb and agree! Let’s just play Ohio and be done.</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> over Ohio State for 2013 title, says computer sim - SBNation.com](<a href=“Alabama over Ohio State for 2013 title, says computer sim - SBNation.com”>http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/8/15/4625064/alabama-ohio-state-2013-college-football-national-championship)</p>

<p>Roll Tide y’all!</p>

<p>I really like the idea of beating Urban Meyer!</p>

<p>Of course, if he had gone to his dream school, Notre Dame, as he had always wanted, we’d already have the win. ;)</p>

<p>

Gotta add: AGAIN.
LOL!</p>

<p>Oh if it were only that easy. I like the results from the predictions, but the fun of it is the season, with all its ups and downs. I can’t ever remember being such a rabid (but temporary) Baylor and Stanford fan at the same time. I think that was (almost) a more exciting night than the LSU game because I knew what it meant… :)</p>

<p>Ohio State is just like ND, they think they are legit until they play big boy football.</p>

<p>15 days till Alabama Football
Roll Tide</p>

<p>We were in Tuscaloosa the night of the Baylor/Stanford games. We watched them in Dreamland in Northport after watching Bama whoop Coastal Carolina during my DS Honors College visit. Id be a fool to think that night wasnt a big part of why my DS said to me on the plane “I’ve made up my mind, I definitely want to attend UA”. The Honors College folks, the dorms and the awesome southern atmosphere coupled with Bama Football are just too powerfull a combination to turn down.LOL…RollTide</p>

<p>PS…One of my DS’s close friends will be attending Ohio State this fall and it was very entertaining watching the two of them argue over who is going to whoop who…right up to the day we were leaving for Bama and all his friends came over and they went at it again…lol</p>

<p>Coastal Carolina? The Chanticleers?? How funny. Those clowns crack me up. I saw an interview once with one of their coaches. That guy was literally insane. This video is well worth your time:</p>

<p><a href=“Bennett Presser: Act more like dogs - YouTube”>Bennett Presser: Act more like dogs - YouTube;

<p>I can’t imagine the excitement at Dreamland that night, and it is easily understood how that would seal the deal! What a way to join the experience! ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>I’ll give Ohio State some credit, they are good… but they are not SEC good. They all learn at some point just how much more they have to improve… :)</p>