<p>Tied in the 4th. Big implications for BAMA!</p>

<p>We’re rooting hard for Iowa State in our house! Roll Cyclones!</p>

<p>Blast interception. Probably over now…</p>

<p>Overtime!!</p>

<p>2nd overtime!!!</p>

<p>Cyclones win! Will this put Bama back at #2?</p>

<p>WOW!!!Where’s NJ when we need him to explain this!!!</p>

<p>Incredible win by an underdog and great for us!</p>

<p>I’m a PAC-10 guy but I think Bama deserves to be that 1-loss team to play LSU for the national title. It would be interesting to see Oregon play Alabama for the right to play LSU, however, since both teams have losses against LSU.</p>

<p>Rematch! Obviously, a lot more can happen, but we are in line for a rematch. We’ll be #2 in the BCS, and about .03 points ahead of Oregon and .06 ahead of Oklahoma. I’d say if everyone wins out, Oregon has the best chance of catching us, since they have USC (not ranked in the BCS due to NCAA sanctions but ranked 18 in the AP poll) and a conference championship game. OU does have two ranked teams left (OSU and Baylor) but no conference championship game and are a bit farther behind in the BCS.</p>

<p>It could get crazy, though, if Arkansas ends up beating LSU… them we get into a three way tie in the SEC west and all sorts of craziness. But we’re looking good as of right now! Root for USC tomorrow!</p>

<p>And root for Oklahoma State in the Bedlam game just to be safe! I think we all want another shot at LSU so we can shut everyone up for good.</p>

<p>Bama will be at #2, but Oregon has a good chance of jumping us. They play #18 USC today, then they have Oregon St. and the Pac-12 Championship probably against Arizona State. </p>

<p>But the field is so divided on who should go to the BCS Championship, as both Oregon and Bama have lost to LSU, and many say that the team who wins their conference should, which Oregon is looking to do. </p>

<p>Our hopes now rest with Arkansas. Last week we were praying for Boise, Stanford, and Oklahoma State to lose, and two of the three came true. Now we just have one team left. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Go Trojans…the team of my childhood!</p>

<p>Sorry, I was driving to the airport as lil bro flew home for Thanksgiving tonight. Thankfully due to satellite radio I was able to listen to the game in the car. Was even better since I was listening to the Okla St broadcast team. You could hear the devastation in their voices :-)</p>

<p>Anyway as you all know this was big for Bama. We needed Okla St to lose once and this is the far better game for them to have lost. This takes away Oklahoma’s jump they might have gotten by beating a #2 Okla St team on the road. Oklahoma by all rights should be on the outside looking in. They lost to a horrible Texas Tech team at home. </p>

<p>I think it’s pretty much a Bama - Oregon argument about who gets the rematch. We lost by 3 in OT while Oregon lost to LSU by 13 in a game that wasn’t even that close. There will be some sentiment for Oregon as they will likely be a conference winner. Plus they’ll throw out he BS that Oregon has improved over the year while Bama just recently lost to LSU. When the dust settles I think you’ll see that most voters realize we’re one of the 2 best teams in the country and we’ll see Bama at #2 in the BCS behind LSU. </p>

<p>A USC win over Oregon tomorrow would sure make things easier for us though. If Oregon loses another than we are a virtual lock for the BCSCG. I despise Lane Kiffin but tomorrow WE ARE ALL TROJANS!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>I think it hardly matters, with the difference between Bama and Oregon being a little over .03 in the BCS average. I can’t imagine a team making up for that kind of deficit without beating a top team or having someone else lose. USC is a quality team, but Oregon State and whoever they play in the Pac 12 championship team won’t give them the push they need. As for the human polls, I doubt both the Harris and the USA Today voters could possibly justify moving Oregon past Bama solely based on a win over USC. So even if Oregon somehow jumps Bama in the computer rankings, Bama will still have the human polls to lean on, which is 2/3 of the BCS formula anyway. Meanwhile, it doesn’t help Bama that Auburn keeps getting whooped, but it’ll still be treated as a decent win by the computers. We’re good.</p>

<p>The BCSologists say all Alabama has to do with beat Auburn…don’t even have to get into SEC Championship game.</p>

<p>Went out to dinner tonight and celebrated the path to the BCS opening a bit wider. Dare I make hotel ressies? NJ, where are you booked? Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Two games ago Oregon gave up 28 points to 4-6 Washington State, the 6th best offense in the Pac-12. Think Bama’s offense can keep up with Washington St.?</p>

<p>Bama’s defense is #1 in the nation, has allowed 0.7 touchdowns/game, has allowed zero touchdowns in 40% of its games, has posted two shutouts, and allowed LSU to score 6 points in regulation vs the 40 given up by Oregon to LSU.</p>

<p>It’s a no-brainer which teams belong in the BCS Championship game.</p>

<p>I hate the BCS system. Roll Tide and God bless the Iowa St. Cyclones!</p>

<p>Rose, I have several rooms booked at 4
different hotels. I think we’re going with the Drury Inn. Great reviews on tripadvisor and great location. $205 a night is a bargain fir an event weekend as well. They’re sold out now but I have an extra if you need it.</p>

<p>Whoa! What a nice morning surprise! I saw Mizzou dominate the Cyclones in October. How in the world did they pull off such a stunner? Who cares! I’m very happy right now despite having to get up waaay too early for a swim meet!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE and Go Trojans!!</p>