McGill Decisions Class of 2027

Has anyone else got a decision back from reviewed-decision pending status? Stuck there since first week of Feb.

1 Like

Same! I see a lot of Ontario results coming out last week and this. Maybe they will start moving through we RDPs- for better or worse-- in the next few weeks. Good luck!

1 Like

thats great news? Based on last year’s thread many people got decisions in April- if we don’t get a decision by May 1st, may have to commit elsewhere.

Nothing at all. In limbo for 3 months

Sounds like McGill finally admitting… But has anone in the US heard back from Desautels? My kid got admitted at Rotman but McGill = almost patiently waiting…

not us. RDP since 11/11!

3 Likes

I got admitted a few says back for business.

5 Likes

At Desautels? Are you zuS student? May I ask your grades?

1 Like

here FYI = 3.96 with ACT of 34. And we’re still waiting… Not 4.0 but pretty close

1 Like

Not directly. I spent a part of high school in the US and the other in Europe. GPA is 3.8 and I got admitted a few days ago, maybe a week. Yesterday night, I was randomly on my portal and saw that I was awarded a $3000 scholarship too.

3 Likes

That is absolutely untrue

I received admission on March 15th (just checked) and received the one-time 3000$ scholarship two days ago.

And that was for Desautels or another school / program?

DeSautel

1 Like

Anyone know why McGill service point has been closed all week? Still waiting to hear back from Desautels. Anyone else?

They haven’t been closed all week. But they are closed today and Monday for Easter break.

I have been trying since Wednesday

Phone call or email? If email try calling on Tuesday.

1 Like

I doubt it because I just got my offer from the BA program, however I applied to BA & Sc as my first choice but have not yet received a decision on that, just a request for an updated transcript.

There was a lot of freezing rain storm on Wednesday! Greater than a million families without power in greater Montreal area. Still not back for everyone. McGill remained open but, things must have running very slow. All students got deadlines extensions.
Likely the explanation.

2 Likes